#95: Can technology improve mental health in prisons? Next week on Headshots we’ll discuss gaming culture in prison.
- How Technology Could Improve Mental Health In Prisons–But So Far Isn’t – http://bit.ly/2u4Qsf4
- Inmates built computers hidden in ceiling, connected them to prison network – http://bit.ly/2u4R9oJ
- Dr. Nneka Jones Tapia, the first psychologist to run a jail on Ezra Klein Show (July 8, 2017)
- Google Health on Wikipedia – http://bit.ly/2u1jVCo
- Behavior imaging on Wikipedia – http://bit.ly/2u1oMn5
- Pigeon.ly – http://bit.ly/2u1JVxw
Visit us at www.PsychTechPodcast.com.
PsychTech is a member of the Geek Therapy Podcast Network.
Join us on the Geek Therapy Facebook Group.